Australian metal fans given the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Daniel
Dec 14, 2003
Brookfield, VIC, Australia
Is there an option for getting them to stop playing?

agreed. i lost my tolerance for these second rate bands when i got blown up by one of the previous dungeon members when i criticised their merchandise (of all fucking things). wah wah. power metal sucks most of the time, so tolerating second rate power metal is low on my list of priorities.

*awaits dungeon / lord fanboy blasting*

agreed. i lost my tolerance for these second rate bands when i got blown up by one of the previous dungeon members when i criticised their merchandise (of all fucking things). wah wah. power metal sucks most of the time, so tolerating second rate power metal is low on my list of priorities.

Here's one for you: fuck you and your second rate webzine!

That member has nothing to do with LORD and yet you're hanging shit on us for it now? Pretty mature, holding a grudge like that.

Pretty fucking rude that you kept coming to our forum to post even though you think we're so shit, don't you think?

Was it about one steo beyond artwork?

That member has nothing to do with LORD and yet you're hanging shit on us for it now? Pretty mature, holding a grudge like that.

So he really blew him up? I'd be holding a grudge if someone blew me up I reckon. If I was still alive of course.

So he really blew him up? I'd be holding a grudge if someone blew me up I reckon. If I was still alive of course.

Yeah dude. Blowing some one up is just rude. It's right up there with leaving my peanut butter out on the counter. SHIT, DAD, IS IT THAT HARD TO PUT IT BACK IN THE FRIDGE?!?

ps: I have never been to Australia but I have been to Outback Steakhouse, if that counts.

there are just alot of diffrent kinds of stuff out there i guess. i will have to go to pandora and check this music out.
dethfist666

there are just alot of diffrent kinds of stuff out there i guess. i will have to go to pandora and check this music out.
dethfist666

THANK YOU!

For a good indication of what LORD will bring in the future, the most recent Dungeon album, The Final Chapter (their last album) is a very good indication of the strengths of LORD.
I highly recommend it!

Status
Not open for further replies.