Authorizing pod farm on a toneport AND an ilok

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
Is this possible? I'm browsing the line 6 site and I can't find any info on it nor can I find a phone number to call them with. I have the toneport so when thats plugged in then pod farm will run, but if im not home i'd like to be able to just take the ilok and my macbook and still be able to run it. Yay or nay?

So im gonna take that as a no then being I have the toneport, Podfarm Platinum came with it and has no serial it was a free download.

If I recall they are two completely different kind of licenses and are non-transferable and require separate purchases.

It's a bitch b/c the iLok "trumps" line6 devices so if you have less models on your ilok than on your pod or whatever you only get what's on your ilok while it's plugged in.

I think i might sell this toneport and go and buy podfarm for ilok and then put this money towards a decent preamp

I already have a 002 and I don't see much need for technically having 2 interfaces sitting here (002 & Toneport UX8)

Contact Line6 - if you approach them nicely they may give you a free iLok license comparable to the one for your TonePort - as they have for a few other forum members already.

Contact Line6 - if you approach them nicely they may give you a free iLok license comparable to the one for your TonePort - as they have for a few other forum members already.

Yeah but im probably just gonna sell this thing. (I got it as a gift anyway) And id rather invest into some decent new pres or something else. I really dont see this interface getting that much use from me.

Now taking recommendations...

I've attempted this as I have a GuitarPort with all the expansion packs as well as the plugin license, yet they have been unwilling to convert it over to an iLok only license for me. I'm a long time Line6 customer that has bought and registered many, many products but nope. Perhaps it's time to try again.