Autobiogs....!!!!

Medsy

Major Rager...!
Apr 17, 2001
Adelaide,Australia
Visit site
Hey gang....

Say have any of u guys managed to read the official maiden biog yet...??? Im half way through and i cant put it down...!!! What an awesome thing.... these guys were bound for mega-stardom from day one...!!!

You gotta read it... well worth the money...350 pages of full on words...!!

Though the maiden one is totally wicked so far.... you guys gotta get MOTLEY CRUE THE DIRT...!! even if u dont like the band...check out the book... THESE GUYS WERE ROCK AND ROLL FARKIN ANIMALS....!!!! ( p.s..i dont mind the odd crue number...the live dvd is farkin awesome...best quality ive heard BY FAR..here in oz region 4 dvds anyhow...!!)

Man...some of the stories these guys got up to is unbelievable.... even claims nicki sixx farked bruce's missus in a toilet at some show they did together.... and the stories with ozzy.. OUCH!!! And the amount of drugs and sex sex sex...!!!!!

CHECK EM OUT... i NEVER read...and read motley 450 fat pages in 4 days.... couldnt stop.....!!!!

P.s... im hanging for the clairvoyant..... and while were at it....how bout the evil that men do.... great number..>!!!?? Anyone...???

Rock hard lads....

:)

Always put a comma between "rock hard" and "lads" Meds. :eek: ;)

I have been thinking of getting the Maiden one.

I like the odd Crue song myself (Shout at the Devil era, mostly), but I'm just not really sure that I could care much what guys like them were up to then. I can't help but think of them as a bunch of irresponsible kids. Partying's cool when noone gets hurt, but those guys just didn't know when to lay off, I think. I'm sure it's interesting reading though.