Autograph session?

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
Is Tad Morose going to have one of these? Also have any other bands announced if they are going to do that as well? I searched in the forums and only found Kamelot: "An autograph session is scheduled for Friday the 17th at 5:00pm." ...

:D no need for apologies, TM MUST make time for us "special people" ;). But seriously, it would be nice to hang out...I am sure they are all nice guys and will give us their fans some of their time :headbang:

it takes awhile as the smart people don't give those things up.

Having went last year, the bands not only have the signing session but often walk around. I talked to members of alot of bands last year. Plus, I stayed at the fairfield which along with the granada is where the bands stay.

It was a very awkward conversation with Secret sphere. Their italian self not understanding me and I not understanding them, all of us mostly nodding yet it was cool nonetheless.:loco:

My friend Dave'll be able to go see them soon... I'm hoping to get a concert report out of him, lol. One of these days I'll have the money and they'll be in the area and then I'll be giving YOU a concert report, WOOHOO!
smilies2.gif

I couldn't wait for all these good bands to come to arizona. If I can travel to europe for some of the metalfests over there, Atlanta is nothing to travel to see some awesome bands.

I am looking forward to my 2nd straight progpower.:Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
I couldn't wait for all these good bands to come to arizona. If I can travel to europe for some of the metalfests over there, Atlanta is nothing to travel to see some awesome bands.

I am looking forward to my 2nd straight progpower.:Spin:

Good to see you at the TM forum thou tattooed one. The trusty twleve gauge won't make it with me to prog power, but my six string acoustic will. I bet we can figure out who each other are. You are welcomed to be right next to me near the fron row during TM, bud. I am not overly tall at 6'1" but tall enough so that I usually hang around the third row and let the girls stand in front.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Good to see you at the TM forum thou tattooed one. The trusty twleve gauge won't make it with me to prog power, but my six string acoustic will. I bet we can figure out who each other are. You are welcomed to be right next to me near the fron row during TM, bud. I am not overly tall at 6'1" but tall enough so that I usually hang around the third row and let the girls stand in front.

Bryant

I wish I had room for my guitar, the only way I would make room for it is if Urban jammed with us!, That would kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaunerin said:
what if the girl is almost as tall? :D

My wife is a short Japanese girl I can see above her elbow with her arms up. >:p~ My ex-wife is 5-10". She is pretty tall. She stood next to me at shows not in front. I am a gentleman, but I saw the back of her head every night. I wasn't going to pay money to see it. >:p~

Bryant

dargormudshark said:
I wish I had room for my guitar, the only way I would make room for it is if Urban jammed with us!, That would kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to bring a small rig, but it's going to just be the acoustic. It's a Takamine and would be expensive to replace if it were to "disappear," but not as expensive as my GNX4, Vandenberg (no way I take my cheapo Korean Ibanez as it is my "player,") Crown DC300 power amp and cabinet.

Bryant

Bryant said:
My wife is a short Japanese girl I can see above her elbow with her arms up. >:p~ My ex-wife is 5-10". She is pretty tall. She stood next to me at shows not in front. I am a gentleman, but I saw the back of her head every night. I wasn't going to pay money to see it. >:p~
Bryant
I was just asking because I am around 6,004 ft tall :D (given that I can trust that online converter...)

Gaunerin said:
I was just asking because I am around 6,004 ft tall :D (given that I can trust that online converter...)

Wow, you are one tall guy, I guess you meant 6.004 ft?

BlindPanzer said:
Wow, you are one tall guy, I guess you meant 6.004 ft?
yeah, damn. as if it wasn't difficult enough to convert meters to feet, hehe. we rather use , instead of .
But even with 6.004 ft I'm pretty tall for a girl. I think ;)