automnblaze

rafael said:
http://www.autumnblaze.de/

That's the link to their site. Don't know if any of you have it yet, so I take my chances posting it :)

yah that is some good shit man!

man i love itunes. if you dont have it, get it. it is free and there isnt a better mp3 program out there, and i dont mean for downloading music, i mean for storing and playing music.

as I am the guitarplayer of autumnblaze, I´ll use this thread to test if I did everything right after days of registration.
Now I am a member of ultimate metal and this is my first post!!!

more tests
:Smokin: - I hope this is a smiley

Hey Joey I see on your homepage that one of yer all time favourites is PAINT IT BLACK. No wonder you jumped on stage in Berlin to play along when I was soundchecking it! Great jam as well, playing that with yer was one of me highlights of the tour.

Mick Moss said:
Hey Joey I see on your homepage that one of yer all time favourites is PAINT IT BLACK. No wonder you jumped on stage in Berlin to play along when I was soundchecking it! Great jam as well, playing that with yer was one of me highlights of the tour.

mick remember that track i played you
and you said the vocals were evil that was paint i black......that is also my fav track... and its my dads fav track so there you go

looking forward to hear glyder ...... hahahhaaha :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

the album "bleak" is porbably autumnblaze's best one (much darker than next one), though i haven't heard "lighthouses" mcd yet, apart from 2 tracks (it seemed to be a bit too 'optimistic' as for autumnblaze, maybe it is becuase first album i heard was "bleak")

I`m back again. I`m always checking emails, signing guestbooks or writing forum replys when I`m at work. And that is on tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays til 8pm. But now I´m here and glad to receive your hellos. thanks
Mick my tour-highlight were actually the "lost control" sessions because I really like this song since I first heard it a few years ago and it was the greatest honour for me to play this one with Duncan and you.
Last week I received the K13 Album. It is great and when I hear it I feel like on tour.
On Christmas, I propably get "Saviour" and "Lights out".
Excuse my english
cheers
joey

Oh man ! Antimatter covering 'Paint it Black' on tour would be so... :OMG: !!! It's one of me favourites tunes ever too !!
And I gotta check that 'Bleak' album from Autumnblaze then, 'Lighthouses' is nice but still a bit too cheerful for me likings ;) I'll give a try to Bleak, thanks Sopel for the advice !