Autumnal gig action

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
Who's heading out to see who over the next few weeks/months?

Dragonforce/Neonfly?
Edguy?
Last ever Firefest in October?
Eden's Curse Live album in November?

Nothing in the diary for me as I just don't seem to have the time at the moment.....might go down to the DF show in SOuthampton if I am at home that night although it is sold out and will be like trying to get into a sealed can of sardines at that venue

For the rest of the year I have these in mind:

Sunday 14th September 2014
Edguy

Saturday 4 October 2014
Finntroll

Saturday 11 October 2014
Dragonforce

Friday 24 October 2014
Alestorm

Thursday 04 December 2014
Korpiklaani and Tyr

Saturday 06 December 2014
Epica and Dragonforce

And I daresay some Eden's Curse too! Brilliant!

I am debating going to see Sonata Arctica in Chicago next Wednesday. Still twiddling my thumbs about it! Nobody else yet, though.

DF/Neonfly come through Southampton next week but sadly work commitments will prevent me from attending this one. I think Alestorm are in town in the not too distant future as well. Not sure what else is happening in the local area though

Saw Finntroll on Saturday and they were brilliant. Could've seen Voyager and Aeon Xen last night but didn't feel up to it. This Saturday is DragonForce and I think Midgely's there touring with neonfly

I plan to see I Am I in November and Magnum in December, both at Sheffield Corporation but that's it. Haven't actually been to see any bands since Eden's Curse back in May. Went through a phase of kinda not being bothered about Music to be honest.

" not being bothered about Music to be honest."

Bloody hell! I hope you're all better now! This year has seen me at more gigs than ever. So far 2014 has had me seeing Royal Hunt, Cloudscape, Kinkade, Freedom Call, A New Tomorrow, Neverworld, Eden's Curse, Tainted Nation, Dendera, Manticora, Seven Kingdoms, Elferya, Angra, Stormborn, Edguy, Skarlett Riot, The Wild Lies, Finntroll, Hatesphere, Profane Omen, Dragonforce, Neonfly, In Flames, While She Sleeps, Wovenwar, Alestorm, Lagerstein, Redrum and Rainbowdragoneyes.

Also focusing on learning music much more. I think all your musicality went into me dude! :)

My gig calendar now looks like this:

Friday 07 November 2014
Orphaned Land

Thursday 27 November 2014
Accept
Voodoo Six

Thursday 04 December 2014
Korpiklaani and Tyr

Saturday 06 December 2014
Epica
Dragonforce

Monday 12 January 2015