Auvernia - Afraid of Me

Crazy Booduh

May 19, 2009
Hey Ken,

You planning on carrying the new Auvernia - Afraid of Me?

I'm not sure on the release date but it looks like it's coming pretty soon. Album teaser here:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. I'll check with Lance King to see if he is going to release it here. The samples do sound pretty good although the vocalist is a bit of a ball-squeezer.

I asked Lance. He said he's talking to the band but there isn't anything scheduled yet. I think they are a bit away from an actual release of any kind.

I asked Lance. He said he's talking to the band but there isn't anything scheduled yet. I think they are a bit away from an actual release of any kind.

I appreciate you looking into it. I'm keeping my eyes and ears peeled!

Looks like this was finally released but went under my radar.

It doesn't look like Nightmare is stocking it, so I take it you won't be bringing it in?

I just did a little more digging and it looks like they originally did a digital-only release back in September 2010. I can't find a CD release anywhere and several sites just says their label is "Independent."

Anyway, with that into consideration I'm guessing right now it's still digital-only. I suppose I'll just keep my eyes out for news of a CD version but I may just bite the bullet and go digital for now.