Avalanche album to feature Rikard from Evergrey.

The Essence of Conviction

Evergrey Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
Florida
Here's the press release:

We're happy to announce that IN FLAMES bassist Peter Iwers and EVERGREY keyboardist Rickard Zander will make guest appearances on the upcoming AVALANCHE album, tentatively due in early 2009.

AVALANCHE, the new project featuring Olof Mörck (NIGHTRAGE, DRAGONLAND), Jake E (ex-DREAM EVIL, DREAMLAND), Andy Solveström (WITHIN Y, EVILDOER, CIPHER SYSTEM) and Morten Lowe Sorensen (THE ARCANE ORDER, SUBMISSION

Commented singer Jake E: "It's a great honour to have Peter and Rickard, both very talented musicians, featured on our songs.

"

The first song from AVALANCHE is available for streaming on our MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/avalanchemetal

Pretty good song, a little bit of everything thrown in there. I'll be picking this up if solely for Rikard's involvement.

l_085e70fdf5d704771bc7a9a0330cf08f.jpg

l_c0f578c559cc68d47c79358aa8b0b72d.jpg

I listened to their initial song (I have it if anyone's interested) & I think it's really interesting. Definitely unique having power/female/screaming vocals all in the same song!

Well I'm sure the guitars will sound better after pre-production and in better quality seeing as this is myspace. I like the way everything sounds, the growler is actually from Within Y and I like that band personally. I love the mix of power metal, female and melo death vocals. The female singer is so amazing, I listen to these songs over and over and over for like 30 minutes.