Igor

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2002
Uberwald
Visit site
Hi people...
well I've been away for a while and actually i had jutht been on Dark Tranquillity forum before...but when I left thith forum wathn't here.

I like quite many avatarth here...Krithtofff, Melancholia, Rei...but I wanted to athk you how can I put a picture inthtead of the crappy thmiley i have...any help??? pleathe???

thank you!

igor

Reactions: Melancholia
hi iiiiiiiigor........i think i remember you from the DT forum,unless i've misstaken (sp???????? :erk: ) you with the Igor from the fifth elephant :p

hehe this avatar question is the typical nightmare!!! Go to your "user cp" and then "avatar" and somewhere in the bottom of your page there is an option which lets you upload an imager from your PC....

am i good or not :loco: :Smug:

well,it's cool to see new blood in here.....this forum is dying!!!!!! it needs a transfusion!!!!!urgently!!! o_O

anyway, guelcam :wave:

lallalalallallaalala /talking troll:D

Holy crap!!!
i sure do remember you!!! you are the guy who doesn't write s's and that year ago was posting on DT forum!!! XDDDDDD

this world is full of loonies...and I love it :)

welcome...and let me ask you a question...are you a Pratchett freak or you just happened to enjoy the fifth elephant????

fv

Melancholia, thank you very much! I'm a bit ehmmm untrained in termth of computerth.
Now i juth have to get the avatar i like to the proper thithe...

fathervic, yeth, i'm a pratchett freak, he ith...you know, like a father to me :p

igor

igor, then we will have fun...me, melancholia and alfred are BIG fans of Pratchett, too :)

which is your fave Pratchett??

fv (who can't decide about his favourite book)

Igor!!! How chupily cool!! we'll have a cool time in here then ;)

uff,deciding which is my fave Pratchett is super difficult,since almost all i've read i've liked equally...but i think i'd say "Good Omens",it has a very special place in my heart :)

/trollion

uhmmm my fave pratchett...let's see...it could be Good Omens, Small Gods, The Last Continent or may be Mort...but it's so DAMNED difficult to choose...Interesting Times it was also a great book!

well i finally found a good avatar for mythelf!!!!
ithn't it cute??

ath for Pratchett i think that I thould thay The Fifth Elephant which ith the book were my family ith introduthed...Now, I agree with you and fifth elephant it'th not tho nithe.

I would rather go for Thmall Godth or Good Omenth :) but you guyth are right, it ith tho hard to dethide!

igor and hith avatar

hehe Nice avatar Igor :D

funny somehow :rolleyes:

Yeah,yeah,the elephant sucks,only your family & the lady Margolotta are chupi

/mel ( varieeeeeeeeeeemai na grapso tin koloergasia !!!!!!! )

XDDDDDDDDDDD

I like the avatar a lot dude....i think that it really *matches* you :D

may be I should start thinking about changing mine!

fv

Arghhhhhhhhhhh- cried the weary elf as Hfernhgorn raised his mighty battleaxe.. -No no no I shall not pledge alliegance with Fornnhort at the Varaddathurn plains.
As the battle shook the ancient land of Brainghkarland, beyond the mountains of the Rapittyroo Jimbongs, the happy Flangprons lead their placid life without the knowledge of what fate had reserved for them...

SIREN!!!!! welcome!!!!!!

@chris: you know you shouldn't use a computer if you are in an illegal state of mind...and if that's not an illegal state of mind then i'd really would suggest you try pin-pon which is a straightforward activity without much room for thinking...which after giving it a thought or two, it's definitely not good for you :p

fv (breeeeeugrrrrgh)