AVIAN - (Saturday)

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Nightmare Records is proud to present AVIAN at the NIGHTMARE METAL FEST happening this
MARCH 21st, 22nd at BOURBON STREET outside TAMPA, FLORIDA. Nightmare Records owner
Lance King says "....this will ad to my personal fun during my customary Spring break vacation."

AVIAN new line up features vocalist LANCE KING ( BALANCE OF POWER, PYRAMAZE, GEMINI vocalist )
guitarist YAN LEVIATHAN (founder of Avian), Guitarist BILL HUDSON, (CELLADOR / THE SUPREMACY), Bassist MIKA HORIUCHI (CELLADOR)
and JERRY B. on drums.
More info on the Avian www.AVIANband.com / www.myspace.com/avianband

Nightmare Records is proud to present AVIAN at the NIGHTMARE METAL FEST happening this
MARCH 21st, 22nd at BOURBON STREET outside TAMPA, FLORIDA. Nightmare Records owner
Lance King says "....this will ad to my personal fun during my customary Spring break vacation."

AVIAN new line up features vocalist LANCE KING ( BALANCE OF POWER, PYRAMAZE, GEMINI vocalist )
guitarist YAN LEVIATHAN (founder of Avian), Guitarist BILL HUDSON, (CELLADOR / THE SUPREMACY), Bassist MIKA HORIUCHI (CELLADOR)
and JERRY B. on drums.
More info on the Avian www.AVIANband.com / www.myspace.com/avianband

OMG!! I've been wanting to see that bass player again!! He blew me away at ProgPower with Cellador!! HOLY SHIT!! This guy's like John Myung on speed!! :worship: Looking forward to that!!

Chris

My friend just sent me a message that said "Bill left Cellador, guess he got a better offer somewhere else". I said, "Duh, AVIAN!"

My friend just sent me a message that said "Bill left Cellador, guess he got a better offer somewhere else". I said, "Duh, AVIAN!"

Well on the flip side of that in his press release Bill said he was moving to LA, so I think he has something else planned other than Avian otherwise he would have stayed in the midwest.

Yeah, I know that everyone says their new material is really awesome and it's way better than their previous album but I am sooooo excited about our new cd and absolutely can not wait to unleash the new songs upon the world ;-). Lance and I have pretty much handled every aspect of this album: Writing, recording, producing, mixing. We took our time and poured our hearts and souls into this and I believe that it was well worth it!

Those of you familiar with our first cd know that we have a song called Time And Space Part I: City of Peace on there. Naturally, we have Part II: Unlock The Mystery on the new cd and we will be performing Part I and Part II back to back on Saturday.