azal your country sucks and here's why

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/14/bosnia.karadzic/index.html
BELGRADE, Serbia-Montenegro -- Fans of Radovan Karadzic have taunted NATO after a failed manhunt for the genocide suspect, saying "our people" would keep him from the clutches of the West.

also because my gf's roommate is trapped in Serbia from over Christmas break because they wouldn't issue her a return visa because they'd watched too many episodes of 24 and were scared of Serb terrorists, i guess? her classes started last week and there's no visa in sight.

I own a shirt with radovan's face on it that says SERBIAN HERO

want one?

Also know more than 20 people who are from here and study in the US and have never had trouble with visas, maybe your gf's roomate is stupid.

well i mean ivana has just complained about 24 for portraying serbs as terrorists after season 1. meanwhile right now she's in belgrade sheltering this genocidal maniac.

i thought the serb angle was a little silly, but not for the same reasons. the show was filmed before september 11th and with islamic terrorists on everyone's minds, it just seemed silly to have MENACING SERBS capering about. i mean, who cares about serb terrorists and why would they care about us?

you actually need money to be a terrorist.

the average Serbian monthly pay is around 300 euros.

Albanians are terrorists however.

btw he's not a genocidal maniac, he's misunderstood.....
also Clinton and Bush killed more innocent people than Karadzic, just not as concentrated a time and area.

COLLATERAL DAMAGE.

OMG AZAL'S PART OF THE WORLD IS RIFE WITH SINFUL BEHAVIOR!!!

Sinful Macedonians trick US into promoting tolerance for homosexuals

A human rights group recently attempted to trick Macedonians into treating homosexuals with respect. Thank God the U.S. Embassy stopped them.

According to Focus on the Family, the U.S. Embassy's seal appeared on billboards, posters, and brochures produced by a Macedonia non-governmental organization, The Center for Civil and Human Rights. The materials were part of an advertising campaign promoting the acceptance of homosexuals as human beings.

A U.S. State Department spokeslady assured nervous Christians that the billboards had been taken down, stressing that the content had not been "reviewed or approved by the United States." It is unclear whether the U.S. taxpayers paid for this ugly appeal for tolerance, but the State Department admits that it did give the center "more than $20,000 for legal aid and counseling for victims of discrimination."

The plea for equality shocked one visiting American woman. Upon seeing one of the billboards, Kerri Houston of Frontiers of Freedom thought to herself, "what in the world is this doing in this conservative country?"