B&B in Dudley.

Yeah "Charlottes B&B"

Hmmm the address is..........22 Acacia Avenue, Dudley. Tel Dudley 696969

Does nice ham & eggs. :D

Sorry Paxoman, there you were asking a sensible question, and I answered with that Acacia Ave gag, my apologies.

Anyway feeling guilty I decided to do some research for you. JB’s address is 15 Castle Hill and in the centre of Dudley. I have located a place called the Ward Arms Hotel, Birmingham Road, Dudley, about fifteen minutes walk from venue. It’s 3-Star and a double room is £50.

Just put Ward Arms Hotel, Dudley on a web search and you could book on line.

Hope that’s help to you.

London boy - Cheers for that. It would be handy to stay at the Station Hotel. I gave them a ring but it is £40 with no breakfast. Before I saw your post I had already booked into The Bush Inn, which is about a 10-15 minute walk from JB's. It cost £25 including breakfast, so I think I'll just stay there.

lizzie - Thanks for confirming what London boy said.

SAXONIZED - No need to feel guilty mate! Yeah I know of the Ward Arms hotel, I have stayed there before. Me and Sammi were booked in there for the original gig in March. But seeing as I'm going to the gig by myself now, the Wards Arms is too expensive for a single room. As I said above, I have booked into the Bush Inn. But thanks for doing a search for me. :headbang: