B Tuning (Carcass Inside)

standard C# kicks ass too, it's got a nice balance to it. VADER :)

+ Dying Fetus
+ Suffocation
+ Misery Index
+ 75% of the Down stuff
+ almost Pantera (due to the 1/4 step thingie)
+ some Deviate
+ some Deftones
+ most Merauder

This is the tuning i use (not to mention the fact that the bands mentioned above are among my fav. bands, and i love to jam their songs)

Don't forget Testament's The Gathering for C#!!

Great tuning, though I am currently using C standard, like DT's TOT. Still retains that crispness just on a slightly lower scale, would'nt go lower than C unless its on my 7 of course :)

Since In Flames was my first love of heavy music, I don't think I'll ever deviate from C-standard :D

Don't forget Testament's The Gathering for C#!!

Great tuning, though I am currently using C standard, like DT's TOT. Still retains that crispness just on a slightly lower scale, would'nt go lower than C unless its on my 7 of course :)

Tons of amazing bands on C standard (and drop C too) as well !!!

Someday, i'd love to have one or two guitars in each of those tuning : stand. E, stand. D, drop D, stand. C#, stand. C, drop C, stand. B (7 strings), drop B, stand. A (7 strings), drop A...

I might start to work my ass off and spare a lot of money to buy those before i go 60 years old or something :)

Tons of amazing bands on C standard (and drop C too) as well !!!

Someday, i'd love to have one or two guitars in each of those tuning : stand. E, stand. D, drop D, stand. C#, stand. C, drop C, stand. B (7 strings), drop B, stand. A (7 strings), drop A...

I might start to work my ass off and spare a lot of money to buy those before i go 60 years old or something :)

I vary mine, atm ive got one in E standard, drop D, C standard, 7 string and one which I can tune to whatever depending on what needs doing.

I've been learning some new songs for this band I'm joining (ProgMetal) and they use 7strings...

right now, I'm digging this tuning:

Bb, Db, Ab, Db, Gb, Bb, Eb...

its pretty awesome and fun to play in... i know its just a half step down with a dropped 6th string, but its still fun.

and I've got guitars in standard E, standard D, drop C, standard C, standard C#, Drop B, standard A (baritone) and my 7string that is being used for the above mentioned tuning... going to buy another 7string soon... anyone selling one?

12-54 in C-standard for me (specifically 12, 16, 22w, 32, 42, 54, which comes out to each string having ~16 lbs. of tension, a bit more on the bottom)