Back here after 10 years

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Hey all...it's been a long time since I've posted in here. I used to be here daily, my band even still has a forum here which I'm trying to re establish ha ha.

Things like Marriage, kids, custody, buying a house, starting a business all made sure that I lost myself and anything metal I used to do ha ha.

Anyways, kids have grown up to where I have some time to live again and start putting time back into my music and the scene again. I play guitar, drums, piano, bass, and I also sing and scream...I'm always looking for people to colab with.

About me:
I'm a 46 year old dude with a long history, so I'll try not to bore you.

I am the main guy behind Shroud Of Bereavement's music. It started out just me in the basement at age 19. I've got a new album out this year after a decade of working on it

I live in New Hampshire, the music is neo classical death/doom metal with some classical instruments mixed in there. Our first release came out in 1999, and this new one will be the 7th release. Yup I'm that old :(

Here's a small video I just made for the new album.

I've got a Bandcamp page with most the releases free to check out, also on YouTube, iTunes, Spotify and other music platforms.

Hit me up if you are interested or just bored

Reactions: Bullion
Welcome back in a somewhat dated response time LOL. I'm also guilty of not coming onto this much and its not for lack of interest just more on being consumed by the tasks involved with being a writer, photographer and social media maven and tying it all together, Glad its still here and I hope those who find my work are amused by some of it. Hope you got the band back on track. I miss the days of playing occasionally but it was surely different when I did that.

I am the main guy behind Shroud Of Bereavement's music. It started out just me in the basement at age 19. I've got a new album out this year after a decade of working on it