Bad Chinese Food

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Holy fuckatola Ayatollah's. I just had some mandarin chicken, mongolian chicken, mozambique chicken, with chow mein and rice from Panda Express. Is there any fucking wop food that does not leave you reeling up against the ropes? I feel as if I just consumed a vivarium full of pugs. :erk: The stuff always tastes great going down, then five minutes pass and you feel like your intestinal tract has been Lil' Kimmed. :ill:

I could eat red curry until my anus bleeds, and sometimes I have. Also pad se ew is really good.

Reign in Acai said:
Holy fuckatola Ayatollah's. I just had some mandarin chicken, mongolian chicken, mozambique chicken, with chow mein and rice from Panda Express. Is there any fucking wop food that does not leave you reeling up against the ropes? I feel as if I just consumed a vivarium full of pugs. :erk: The stuff always tastes great going down, then five minutes pass and you feel like your intestinal tract has been Lil' Kimmed. :ill:

Time for a little rant from me...

Well the answer is right in your writings...Panda Express. Sorry to disappoint you, but that is NOT chinese food in any way whatsoever.

In fact most of the Chinese food you find in America is not authentic chinese food (unless for instance you go to the chinatown areas of big cities). It has been changed to suit western palates. There are some restaurants that do it right, but they are far and few between.

There are a couple places I go to in the Phoenix area that are good, but they have a separate menu for the real chinese food and they rarely give that menu to non-asians unless you know to ask for it. Plus the menu is all in Chinese so it helps to be able to read Chinese a little. Luckily I can.

I travel alot in China and have learned to love authentic chinese food. It is completely different than the stuff you get in the states. In fact I am here in Singapore right now and just got back from lunch where I had Hainanese Chicken Rice, kinda the national dish of Singapore. Great stuff!!! Yum!

Anyway, my 2 cents worth of bullshit.

yeah dude wtf, they always have the two menus :bah:

i had some fucking BAAAD chinese food here, it resembled in no way even the chinese food to which i am accustomed in the states. chile is the Land Of Bland and holy crap was the chinese food blander than an englishman's morning porridge

kupshi said:
Time for a little rant from me...

Well the answer is right in your writings...Panda Express. Sorry to disappoint you, but that is NOT chinese food in any way whatsoever.

In fact most of the Chinese food you find in America is not authentic chinese food (unless for instance you go to the chinatown areas of big cities). It has been changed to suit western palates. There are some restaurants that do it right, but they are far and few between.

There are a couple places I go to in the Phoenix area that are good, but they have a separate menu for the real chinese food and they rarely give that menu to non-asians unless you know to ask for it. Plus the menu is all in Chinese so it helps to be able to read Chinese a little. Luckily I can.

I travel alot in China and have learned to love authentic chinese food. It is completely different than the stuff you get in the states. In fact I am here in Singapore right now and just got back from lunch where I had Hainanese Chicken Rice, kinda the national dish of Singapore. Great stuff!!! Yum!

Anyway, my 2 cents worth of bullshit.

glad someone made this post so i didnt have to .... i prefer vietnamese though. then again im all about hot.

i know what this thread is lacking... but ill refrain from posting pictures of asian women peeing everywhere. at this points its just redundant.

If stereotypes have proven anything, it's that all Japanese people eat feces and do run-by-whack offs on strangers in public.

ok...when you guys get chow mein, is it usually real noodles with veggies and meat or just the little crunchy noodles? the chinese place down the street from us took a good hour to bring two dinners to my house. then to my disappointment, my chow mein was just the crunchy crap :(