Bad mix. Please help me with your comments.

Whilst the snare cuts through beautifully, it sounds a bit like a tin can but i guess thats all personal preference not mix problems isnt it. Slovakian singer? Sounds very interesting dude!

Snare was very high pitched piccolo. It was very hard to find some body in its sound. Next time I had to take my own snare for drummer.

Yes, singer is Slovakian. This band usualy sings in English but song is made mostly for radio (commercial version :) f**k)

HAHA. To bolo super. Ako Riblja Corba, ale vjac rozumjem :p Ako si kcev abi bov zvuk? Ma velmo poseti na Riblju Corbu/ Plavi Orkestar/ Bjelo Dugme. Velmo ma "rock feel". Tak si kcev spravit, ci bi si kcev tast na metalovi zvuk? Lepsje vjem Engleski tak mozem ci tak pomost. :)

Uh yeah..the drums sound good for the whole "rock vibe". The bass could be a bit louder though, or maybee they need a bit more compression to come through more in the softer bits. The guitars are a bit dull, if not a bit undergained. Maybee boost a small bit of highs with shelf EQ, and boost a bit more with a small-medium Q round the 6-8kHz region to give them a bit more bite. Though id say the major problem is a small lack of gain.
Biggest problem: vocals are too loud. I know this is a common/ signature thing for music coming from our region, but i think they could still come down a bit.

Overall, nice work man. Sound as good as alot of music that the band would be up against.

Daniel