• Yes, definitely tha sh#t

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, kinda tha sh#t

• Could be better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't be a hater just cuz your boy band sucks u rope smoker...
I'll bet you masturbate to justin timberlake's poster, night after night after....

Yes, you are correct, I masturbate to justin timberlake's poster, then afterwoulds, I get every letter in the alphabet, and rearrange them in random order and start a shitty band.

This is my last reply to your gay candy ass. A Tzolkin is an indian calender, not a bunch of random letters. But you are too ignorant to know that. You can't judge a band by it's name anyway. Besides with a name like Koichi, you have no room to critisize. Furthermore, being a fan of Justin Timberlake, you have no credibility of a musical opinion. Dumbass.

So effectively your band is called Indian Calender Element, that's truly inspiring, i'm sure it brings intensity and depth to your music.

There is a forum for specifically people wanting to spam there bands, it's called self promotion. Go there, you'll soon realise, no one cares, and that there is a reason you are unsigned.

Actually im going back on my word but f#*k it. No this is not MY band but a link I found on SoundClick.

Also, THIS IS A METAL FORUM IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED IT YET. YOU BELONG IN THE BACKSTREET BOYS FORUM WITH THE REST OF THE SISSIES.

Hey isn't your mommy calling you little boy? Quit playing on the forums chump.

Actually im going back on my word but f#*k it. No this is not MY band but a link I found on SoundClick. Your idea of inspiring names is "Radio Birdman"? What a joke.

Also, THIS IS A METAL FORUM IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED IT YET. YOU BELONG IN THE BACKSTREET BOYS FORUM WITH THE REST OF THE SISSIES.

Hey isn't your mommy calling you little boy? Quit playing on the forums chump.

:lol: you amuse me. Since you have done your research on me, you should realise that 90% of shit I say and do is sarcasm and me being a dick, hence the timberlake avatar. I never said Radio Birdman was an inspiring name, I was saying they were a good band, but I doubt you could appreciate it.

Also, Justin was in N*synch and not backstreet boys, you didn't research that one very well did you?