Ballistic

Human Vulture

Sep 24, 2004
MA
Hi Chris,

I was wondering, do you play lead guitar on the first Ballistic (ex-Wardog) cd? For some strange reason I think I remember reading somewhere online awhile back that you were or were going to do some work with them. Did that ever materialize, and if so do you know where that disc can be found? I'm pretty sure Rikard plays drums on it and Harry even did some live dates with them (or was supposed to anyway...), but for some reason I've got it stuck in my head that you play leads on that disc. I've looked for that disc but have never been able to find it ANYWHERE. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Simple Human said:
Hi Chris,

I was wondering, do you play lead guitar on the first Ballistic (ex-Wardog) cd? For some strange reason I think I remember reading somewhere online awhile back that you were or were going to do some work with them. Did that ever materialize, and if so do you know where that disc can be found? I'm pretty sure Rikard plays drums on it and Harry even did some live dates with them (or was supposed to anyway...), but for some reason I've got it stuck in my head that you play leads on that disc. I've looked for that disc but have never been able to find it ANYWHERE. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hey Simple Human,
I didn't play on any Ballistic or Wardog material. We talked about me doing the solo's fro the latest Ballistic CD but that never materialized.
Take Care, Chris.