Band Censored by L.A. Magazine

JUGULUR

New Metal Member
Jan 22, 2003
Inland Empire
www.jugulur.com
Check this out! JUGULUR played at a So Calif Marine Base and this zine is CENSORING us!
http://www.jugulur.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=199
Be sure to post your opinion!
See us for yourselves at
www.jugulur.com
and in Los Angeles, CA at the
MyLocalBands.com VMA VIEWING PARTY!
It's ALL AGES
SUNDAY, AUG 29th at ZEN
8 pm!
Zen 2609 Hyperion Ave, Silverlake (where Hollywood and Sunset Blvds meet).
Check JUGULUR out on: MyLocalBands.com
Full restaurant downstairs and They're giving away DVS shoes and clothing!
Buy UR TIX ONLINE @ mylocalbands.com & GET 2 Chances to WIN!

Cost $10 ALL AGES

You haven't exactly explained just how all this started. How did the guy censor you? What did he do?

I know that the publisher of said magazine is very much against the war in Iraq, which is his right, though judging how it is that this guy is coming across, his attitude is based on complete stupidity. He doesn't seem to be able to seperate the war from the warriors. It was not the grunt in the field that started this war; it's the fat cats in high office that have ordered them to fight there for reasons which they may or may not agree.

Besides, just because you play at a military base doesn't mean that you support the war. It is possible to support the troops that have volunteered to sacrifice their time and their lives for the people of this nation to remain free and do so without supporting the government that sends them off to fight.

Personally, I don't think you should be giving this guy any more free advertising than you already are. I've read this magazine...or tried to, at least. The writing is amateurish and the amount of typographical errors I kept seeing in print are astronomical. This magazine is best used as fish wrappers or as a bird cage or cat box liner.

People like Ruben are narrow-minded little pricks. Fuck him and fuck his magazine. Let him go sing kumbaya if he thinks that will solve the world's problems.