Band Demo

Phantumwolf

Author Of Moonwarriors
Before I drive everyone crazy, I just wanted to say that my band
Theonomous are recording our first demo right now.

We're doing it digitally, so it should sound incredible!!!! :D

We're not sure of all the songs that may be on there, but we do know that these songs will be:

The Dying King
The Dark Warrior (Parts 1-4)
The Dragon Of Breckenmeyer
Prince of Thieves
Song Of The Ancient Soul
Lost Melody (NEW)

I'll let you know as soon as we finish it and I upload it to MP3 for your listening pleasure!!!!!! :D

Later,
Rusty (ATHALLUS)

Rock In Rio, dude! I'll look forward to it :) My band should hopefully be recording it's demo sometime in the next month or two (FINALLY!) although it's bound to be a rough fucker. Should be fun though :)

me band is attempting to do a CD, nothing serious cos we suck :lol:

we got 6 songs written, but we've not got time to record all of em as uni is looming, we're gonna stick to just recording our 3 main songs and then record a video for one of em aswell, then do a CD, just for the band and close followers (ie my gf) :lol:

Ayeka might be interested to listen to some of our mp3s on our website seeing as he used to post on our forum :lol:

got an instrumental recorded called Storm Child and another song called Fragments of a Dream, but the vocals havnt been done on that and parts need re-recording, so that ones just a demo

the link to me bands site is in my sig (Risen Osiris) so do feel free to check it out :D

Thanks Steve,

Ditto for the new PQ album!!!!!

So far, the recording is going smoothly, but it's taking a little while. Although, as good as it sounds, it'll be worth the wait.

Hehehe, we're a little impatient to get it done, but we're trying to take our time so it will be a quality recording.