Band in London (Tool, DT...to Sabbath Ozzy...to AFI,Nirvana)

rob1031

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2007
Hi guys,

We're a band in London, playing original stuff. Right now it's only singer (with guitar) and guitarist. We already have a few songs acoustic and one electric, along with one developing song.

We need a drummer and a bassist who can play their instrument, wants to create new stuff and will want to carry on creating music. Our stuff right now is mostly quite simple but the new stuff is a bit more technical and we will have songs with other time signatures than the normal 4/4 (but probably nothing crazy- not yet at least).

Hopefully there are students or people around london or something. I am 19 and the singer is.. something like he just turned 26. yes, so we dont care that much about age as long as its good. we are playing in camden studios right now, just in a small room for there is only two people in the band right now.

Shows will hopefully take place as soon as possible (in fact, we might do some acoustic shows soon), so be ready!

Lastly, we're nice and easy going people so hopefully you who want to join will be as well, but right now, all we need to focus on is the music!

Rock on.

Rob

p.s. i love symphony x, but the singer doesnt, and if i had to say, our stuff isnt that symphony influenced really, but if it did, i wouldnt be surprised coz i love them.