Band t-shirts

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
I am looking for a good website with band t-shirts, with a wide selection and decent prices, in USA. Also I can't seem to find a site that sells the Opeth MAYH t-shirt. As of now I only have the normal Opeth shirt :erk:

NineFeetUnderground said:
wear normal clothes you poon.
What is that supposed to mean? I didn't know there was such a thing as normal clothes I guess. A band shirt and a pair of jeans is my "normal". Some kids prefer Aeropostale, American Eagle, and The Gap but that's totally up to them.
(I know you weren't talking to me but I'm interested to know what you consider normal apparel.)

LightningLixxx said:
What is that supposed to mean? I didn't know there was such a thing as normal clothes I guess. A band shirt and a pair of jeans is my "normal". Some kids prefer Aeropostale, American Eagle, and The Gap but that's totally up to them.
(I know you weren't talking to me but I'm interested to know what you consider normal apparel.)

you answered your own question. i...wasnt...talking...to...you.

Being judged by one's outer attire is shallow and meaningless unless you let it rule your perception of who you are.
and,
You shouldn't ask a Californian what is normal either. :lol:

nothing wrong w/ the occasional band shirt. ppl who wear band shirts all the time tend to be really greasy though.

LightningLixxx said:

Definitely the first and last time those brands are mentioned on one of these forums.