Bands & Artists.

bobba313

Satanic I Swede.
May 5, 2013
sweden
Hello all!

I have a question for you. Can anyone of you recommend me some "Atmospheric/Ambient" bands/artists like the band Lustre?

You know the kind of metal that you can "relax" "dream away" "Think a lot" to!

Maybe i explain myself bad or weird, But hey! It's worth a try :)

Paysage d'Hiver is probably the best cold atmospheric black metal/ambient project that I can think of offhand. Check them out, but be aware that different releases sound vastly different.

Reactions: bobba313
Paysage d'Hiver is probably the best cold atmospheric black metal/ambient project that I can think of offhand. Check them out, but be aware that different releases sound vastly different.

Thank you! I will check that out, Any more recommendations you can think of? Well just let me know :)

You could also try Darkspace. They're excellent too and a related band to Paysage d'Hiver.

"Close your eyes and dream away", i get it.
Drudkh gets me there. Tho not exactly the same as Lustre, but loads of atmosphere.
Agalloch has a few songs that also falls on my list of relax songs.
Negura bunget also should be mentioned.

The band is from Paris and completed its line up in 2010 featuring members of HKY and Quartier Rouge.
REMOTE's music could be defined as a chaotic, aggressive kind of post-hardcore with a hint of dark noise. It's inspired by every negative feelings. Each song displays its own atmosphere either straight & intense, heavy or oppressing.

After a first LP, Starving Blaze and Hollow Shades, released in 2013 follow by a split EP with the Norwegian band BARREN WOMB released in April 2013, our brand new album RESILIENT is now available on streaming and download on our official bandcamp page,

https://remotenoise.bandcamp.com/