Bands opening for Dream Theater in South America

Soundscape

Sep 16, 2002
Maplewood, MN
allmediareviews.blogspot.com
I have no idea which of these bands to check out 1st. Anyone? I guess the current Angra drummer plays for KHALLICE.

March 1st 2008 - Santiago, Chile - Pista Atletica
DELTA www.myspace.com/deltaofficial

Mon March 3rd 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Luna Park Stadium
SACRUM www.myspace.com/sacrvm

Tues March 4th 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - Luna Park Stadium
FUGHU www.myspace.com/fughuweb\

Fri March 7th 2008 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Citibank Hall
KHALLICE www.myspace.com/khallice

Sat March 8th 2008 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Credicard
HallHANGAR www.myspace.com/hangarofficial

Sun March 9th 2008 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil - Chevrolet Hall
DEVENTTER www.myspace.com/deventter

Wed March 12th 2008 - Bogota, Colombia - El Coliseo
HIDDENPATH www.myspace.com/hiddenpath

Fri March 14th 2008 - Caracas, Venezuela - El Poliedro
RC2 www.myspace.com/rc2prog

Heard a few songs from Sacrum. Seems a good hard-driving band with some interesting elements. Have to hear more from them and the others.

The current Angra drummer actually plays on Hangar. Hangar and Khallice are superb bands and totally deserve to be checked out!!

Nice to see Deventter opening up for DT!

I met the guys from the band during my last trip to Brazil, last december! I had never heard of them before then... They couldn't be nicer guys! The singer has such a good taste in music, we talked for hours! Love their version of Eleanor Rigby (I think it's up on myspace)! :)

not a fan of the other 2 bands opening the brazilian shows, but they are great in what they do.

Heard a few songs from Sacrum. Seems a good hard-driving band with some interesting elements. Have to hear more from them and the others.

Just got the new Sacrun Cd "Cognition" today and your so right a very hard driving band and they have some really unique and interesting elements in all their songs. This is a band worth watching they are going places.

a bump for this thread, a Sacrum's live video from the opening show, simply...awesome!

[ame]http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=lLmblwIxRLU[/ame]

i'm so proud of having a band of this quality in my country :)