Bands that need to be executed!

Mammoth

Capsicum Slave
Feb 19, 2003
The Land of TAXES [SWE]
Visit site
After a maddeing zapping around on Swedish radio I have now reached the point of decision, some bands have to fucking go:

50 cent=talantless ghetto clone gotta go, has a world confusing his hard past for talent.

Puff dildo=see above.

Boybands= here you can place any boyband of choice, preferably Scottish or English. (It is needleds fault stupid half-britt genes :lol: )

Good Charlotte=IMAGE and... wait a little... *pukes on self*

The list will get long I know, I suggest we write BUSH and tell him these bands, and more, are harbouring terrorist and the Seals will make shit-sandwhiches for all of them! WE HAVE TO TAKE A STAND!!! Who else should go?

Korn. :puke: The very THOUGHT of Jonathan Davies makes me BARF ALL OVER MYSELF. :puke: He's REPULSIVE in many aspects -and of course his band BLOWS. BIG TIME.

PLEASE. DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND SPLIT UP ALREADY. PHU-LEEEAAASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :yell:

LIMP DICKSHIT -'nuff said. :puke:

Oh, and don't get me started on JUSTIN TIMBERFAG :puke: :puke: :puke: ARTIST OF THE YEAR 2003 :puke: WTF??? :puke: :puke: :puke:

When i don't like a band, i simply don't listen to them. I don't feel the urgent necessity to kill them. You people are really obsessed with these bands

fuck writing to bush....he needs to go as well. what needs to be done is a carpet bombing of all major record companies who put out this shit just to make money.

and metallica themselves. jaymz shouldve died in that pyro accident, lars needs to jump off a cliff, kirk should be hit by a bus, and the new bassist should perish in a freak vending machine accident

Jaymz has some of the maddest vocals ever, Lars is a goofy cunt, Kirk is probably Bi-sexual and Rob is a monkey, what's there not to like :lol:

jaymz HAD some of the maddest vox, lars is a dirty greedy cunt, kirk is def bi, and rob is most certainly a monkey