Chantal Kreviazuk
Tattoo the Earth Tour 2000 w/
-Slayer
-Sevendust
-Sepultura
-Slipknot
-and many other bands
Blind Guardian w/ Symphony X

Just got back from the Opeth concert, and I can say...IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!

I was going there expecting decent opening bands (Deathmarch to be decent, and I knew a couple of Three songs), but man...I was standing there with my mouth hanging down when Three played. They're totally amazing, the sound was perfect, and the way they play their instruments is just so inspirational.

And then of course, Opeth totally rocked the place, they played the same setlist as they play on the PN08 tour. Akerfeldt's a total genius and he knows how to work a crowd. He made us play a "guess the riff" game. He played 5 Opeth riffs and if we could guess 'em all, they'd play a song from the new album. So on the 5th one, he plays a riff from Coil (on the new album), and of course, everyone gets it right...even if the album isnt out yet...he just goes "And tell me...HOW do you know that riff?.....motherfuckers". :D

Demon of the Fall

The whole setlist was:
Demon of the Fall
Master's Apprentice (fucking awesome)
Baying of the Hounds
In My Time of Need
Serenity Painted Death (br00tal)
Wreath
To Rid the Disease
Heir Apparent (zomg live song, just perfect)
The Drapery Falls (encore)

Oh I forgot to mention... I HAD to get a Three shirt, so I went to the stand after the show...and...the band was there, selling the merch. So now I have a badass signed Three shirt :D

Ozzfest 2004 (Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Slayer, etc)
Ozzfest 2005 (Black Sabbath, Iron Miaden, Mudvayne, etc)
Ozzfest 2006 (System of a Down, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, etc)
Ozzfest 2007 (Ozzy Osbourne, Lamb Of God, Static-X, etc)
P.O.D. and Blindside
Warped Tour 2004 (i regret going)
Evanescence, Seether
Slayer and Marilyn Manson

Local shows:
Motley Crue
Heaven and Hell and Megadeth
Three Days Grace and Seether
Jackyl and Slaughter
Finger Eleven
...and tons of local band shows, including Gates! :D

Heavy Mtl yesterday was absolutely AMAZING! They even plan on making it a reagular thing, like every year :D

Lookie at what I got:
n677926476_1005527_7344.jpg

n677926476_1005528_7699.jpg

That's Unexpect that signed the front, see if you can guess who did the back :headbang: