Bands you want to come back

KillerB

Heaven Piercer
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Ever think about how much you would really want a certain band to come back, even if it would be impossible? I sure do!

-Pantera
-Death
-SOD
-Vio-lence
-Xentrix
-Torture

Are some just to name a few.

Bands that still around but haven't made an album in a long time count, too.

-Anthrax :lol:
-Razor
-Faith No More
-RATM

I want new albums from:
Faith No More
Mr. Bungle
Fantomas
Anthrax
SOAD
SYL

.. and most of all, The Red Hot Chilli Peppers. They really need to put out a new disc, so it can suck and I can Not buy it!

Savatage!

Even if it would be impossilble?: The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Ramones, Queen

New record: Anthrax, Twisted Sister, Van Halen

Carcass
Pantera
Jethro Tull, still going but no new album in over ten years
Morbid Angel - time to get the fucking finger out Trey!
Death
Led Zeppelin
The Darkness
Deep Purple with Ritchie would be good to see live
Akercocke - fuck knows what's happened to those guys, no news in a year on their own website, just silence.
Dissection
Bathory

On Xentrix, while I think For Whose Advantage is one of the best thrash albums EVER, none of their other work is quite so great.

Cannibal Corpse (With Chris Barnes)
Sepultura (with Max and Igor)
SOD
Exhorder
Pantera
Superjoint Ritual
Obituary (with James Murphy)
Bolt Thrower (Just play in the USA)
White Zombie

I guess I’ll start out with the, “even if it were impossible” list:

Pantera
Heaven & Hell (Black Sabbath)
Alice In Chains
Type O Negative

Now the possible ones:

Anthrax (with either Joey or John, just fucking record an album already)
Sepultura (with the Caveleras)
Deep Purple Mark III (Lord, Paice, Hughes, Coverdale, Blackmore)
Guns -n- Roses
Kyuss
White Zombie
Faith No More

Soundgarden would have been number #1, but they are going into the studio next week to start working on new material.

I never disk quite understand want went wrong in White Zombie. August of 1993, I saw them and Quicksand open up for Anthrax. What a line up????!!!! I wish Quicksand would regroup and release an LP.

Rob Zombie seems like the biggest prick when he talks about White Zombie. I've never bought a single one of his solo efforts or been to a show in protest of his breaking up of that band. J. Yuengler was an awesome guitarist.

Corrosion Of Conformity (with Pepper Keenan). They are a 3 piece without him at the moment...want him to do some more with them ASAP.
Pantera (impossible because I don't want a Pantera without Dimebag).
Faith No More (they already reunited - I want new material).
Queens Of The Stone Age (with Nick Olivera on bass - and get Mark Lanegan for vocals on the occasional song again too!)
Rage Against The Machine (like Faith No More, they need new material)
Nick Menza back in Megadeth

A Megadeth tour with Chris Poland AND Marty Friedman both playing their own leads would be pretty fucking awesome.

And a Maiden tour with Dickinson and DiAnno.

Someone should ask John Bush about....no... wait.....
:lol:

Carcass
Pantera
Jethro Tull, still going but no new album in over ten years
Morbid Angel - time to get the fucking finger out Trey!
Death
Led Zeppelin
The Darkness
Deep Purple with Ritchie would be good to see live
Akercocke - fuck knows what's happened to those guys, no news in a year on their own website, just silence.
Dissection
Bathory

On Xentrix, while I think For Whose Advantage is one of the best thrash albums EVER, none of their other work is quite so great.

carcass rule,one of the best live shows ive seen,same with morbid,cing them in may 2nd time in 2 years

Some people are too nostalgic when it comes to their favorite bands. I think Deep Purple are much better live these days with Steve Morse than they were with Blackmore. I know he wrote Highway Star and all, but I think he should stay pussy whipped pretending to play mediaval music. I also think Menza's drumming in Megadeth was nothing special.

Some people are too nostalgic when it comes to their favorite bands. I think Deep Purple are much better live these days with Steve Morse than they were with Blackmore. I know he wrote Highway Star and all, but I think he should stay pussy whipped pretending to play mediaval music. I also think Menza's drumming in Megadeth was nothing special.

I think Menza was phenomenal. Plus, he fit the standard of Megadeth drummers being space cadets from the jazz fusion genre that happened to love heroin and cocaine.

Morse is a solid player, but come on man, you wouldn't want to go see Purple with Blackmore knowing he might wreck his amps and set fire to the fucking stage as he often did?!