Banks Suck.

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
So my bank really fucked me over. It's a long story and kinda don't want to get into it, but bottom line is that the bank is trying to milk as much money from people before overdrafts become outlawed in August.

Lets just say since I went $1 over(it was an accident that I couldn't have prevented), I now owe the bank $900.

Ugh.

Help a brother out and buy my shit-
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...road-case-8u-rack-gcx-ground-control-pro.html

So my bank really fucked me over. It's a long story and kinda don't want to get into it, but bottom line is that the bank is trying to milk as much money from people before overdrafts become outlawed in August.

Lets just say since I went $1 over(it was an accident that I couldn't have prevented), I now owe the bank $900.

Ugh.

1. That's absolute fucking bullshit on the banks fault - how the fuck can they charge $900 on that?

2. I had no clue overdrafts were being outlawed - just read up on it... fucking awesome!

But yeah, FUCK (big) banks.

1. That's absolute fucking bullshit on the banks fault - how the fuck can they charge $900 on that?

2. I had no clue overdrafts were being outlawed - just read up on it... fucking awesome!

But yeah, FUCK (big) banks.

Yeah they saw that I was getting close to $0, and decided to conveniently push my deposit back a day(mind you it's automatic and is ALWAYS the same time, same day, every week, never been different for the past 2 years). But by doing what they did, I started pulling money out before the deposit(even though the deposit was showing as a positive balance that day), and I didn't get any call or warning til today(this happened on Thursday last week). So I was overdrafting constantly while I thought I had money. They charged $39 for every transaction, and since I use my card for everything, they would add that on to a $1 purchase, a $5 purchase, etc....

Yeah totally fight that bs man. I think they will end up accepting alot less than that. You might need to get a lawyer.

I already tried, they said it's all automatic and they can help me out with a few of the fees, but that's it. So they are willing to knock off $80 out of $900

This recently happened to me. I had to pay $100 for an overdraft in the amount of 49 cents! The messed up part is they hit me with an overdraft fee before my account was even negative and no one could explain it.

This recently happened to me. I had to pay $100 for an overdraft in the amount of 49 cents! The messed up part is they hit me with an overdraft fee before my account was even negative and no one could explain it.

Yep same here. The lady at my bank says that the computer is never wrong though. I asked her if the guy that programed it was ever wrong, and she just looked at me funny.

Banking is a fucking scam.

Do something good for your community and torch the nearest bank.

+100.

Same thing has happened to me. TWICE.

Once with TCF (Twin Cities Federal.. Minnesota bank.) Once with Wells Fargo.

10$ of overdrafts that shouldn't of even existed in the first fucking place for both accounts ultimately ended up in 300$ owed to each bank account in overdraft fees (600$ total.) Fought it for months, never got a penny back. They're still closed to this day, fucking my credit up, sending me mail every week trying to collect the money/etc.

Fuck. Banking. I would like to find the guy who came up with their shitty 'never-wrong automated computer system!' that seems to be all-knowing and shittier than tubgirl, and kick his fucking teeth into the back of his fucking skull.