Bappy Hirthday Emi!

well, today I'm in Milan to attend the Uefa Champions league match between my lovely Ac Milan :Shedevil: And Bayern Munich :yuk: ... if we win, it will be a great Birthday gift

forza Milan!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

A belated Happy Birthday, Emi. And congratulations on the football!
Arsenal got through as well and knocked Real Madrid out so I too am happy. And how shockingly fat is Ronaldo now?!!

Emi said:
let's hope for an Ac Milan vs Arsenal draw today :) it would be a great match!! I just hope to avoid another derby with inter or juventus...

Oh dear, we got Juventus!

hehehe... i know football very well... :heh:

here's my predictions: Arsenal will beat Juve and Inter will beat villareal, in the semi-final Inter-Arsenal, the gunners will go on :heh:

on the other side Milan and Lione wil go to extra time and Milan will win suffering a lot:ill: :zombie: .

Barcelona will destroy Benfica at the Camp Nou. Semi-Final Milan-Barça will be an amazing match, impossible to say who will win, I hope Milan, but Barcelona is now a little bit stronger than us...:worship:

we'll see... in any case I think that Milan or Barcelona will win the CL in the end.

Oh yeah!..well i know just about enough of football too Signor Emi..:heh:

And I refuse to accept Juve wil lose,simply cause there's still an oportunity for them to win,so here's my two cents...:)

Juve will beat Arsenal!! So the gunners are goiing down although i think it won't be an easy match to win ..(@ Darkcrawl: No offense ok) Inter will surely beat Villareal,so semi-final will be Juve - Inter..which i expect Juve to win easily :D

I'm with you on this one,so Milan will send Lione home for sure..can't see all the drama about Milan suffering tho :Smug: :p

Barcelona wins,so yeah i expect a nice match indeed between Milan - Barcelona..just hope Milan will actually play the ball instead of throwing in only the defense,which makes the game rather boring..So typical for Italian football..:lol:

We'll see..unlike you i won't make any predictions for the final..I like to be suprised..:wave:

Sorry for the ramble,i will go back to read some more reviews about Canaan..:cool: