Bar introduction...

brokenmirrors

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2012
I think this thread is the best place to introduce myself :D

My name is François, i'm french and pretend to be a good engineer. I came through this site because I was following the thread of these two cool sneapsters that were working on my band latest release : Arnaud Ménard from Hiroshima studio and Jarkko Mattheisznen from Tainted studio. Hope to find here some good advice in case I need and good time.

By the way, my band is called Broken Mirrors and is kind of death/thrash mixed with other stuff. We are currently working on a new one and so I took the opportunity to work on the pre prod with one of my bandmate as I think we are not capable to record an album for the moment.
here is the link on the video we made for our crowdfunding campaign : igg.me/at/brokenmirrors , the end of the video is a one minute pre prod we self record and i'd like to get some advices (drums are prog, guitars leprous and framus cobra), bass is recorded through a mind print pre amp and voice with the same preamp and an AKG 3000.

Thanks for your time gentlemen and don't be too cruel ;)

You'll fit right in! everyone here's friendly and has taught me ridiculous amounts in the year and a bit that i've been here, read constantly, and learn alot, you'll be mixing to a half decent standard in no time :D

Oh and welcome to the forums >: )

You'll fit right in! everyone here's friendly and has taught me ridiculous amounts in the year and a bit that i've been here, read constantly, and learn alot, you'll be mixing to a half decent standard in no time :D

Oh and welcome to the forums >: )

36335059.jpg

Everybody knows the only friendly people in here are Drew and Jeff.

Welcome to the forum :D

let me fix that then :p

Complete and utter piss takers wit strange senses of humour, but friendly when it comes down to it, you could definitely come across a worse bunch of people anyway :D

Better? or am I just digging myself a hole?... I sense the latter....

Hey François, I found liked your band ages ago on Facebook and have dug the shit out of it, the fact that Broken Mirrors worked with Arnaud and Jarkko makes it a pretty small world indeed.

YOu will fit it around here well, most of us like to pretend we are good engineers but in reality have no clue what we are doing.

let me fix that then :p

Complete and utter piss takers wit strange senses of humour, but friendly when it comes down to it, you could definitely come across a worse bunch of people anyway :D

Better? or am I just digging myself a hole?... I sense the latter....

That is pretty accurate actually, but for the guys you described you may be digging yourself a hole just because that is the way they see it, you know, they will want to troll you.

Öwen;10599041 said:
Everybody knows the only friendly people in here are Drew and Jeff.

Welcome to the forum :D

I think I'm pretty friendly :p

Welcome François. There is a lot of good information to be had here in the Production related forums and if your into internet fights and general odd discussions you'll find them here in the Bar. ;)

Now lets just wait for Carlos to make a pussy joke and he saw everything of this forum already.

Indeed we're really friendly but where's the OP? Did he see us wild and left? :D