Barren Earth - On Lonely Towers

Crazy Booduh

May 19, 2009
Hey Ken.

Great CD, but it's a little frustrating that there was no mention you were planning on selling the digipak version with the bonus track at a later date. Especially considering you are selling it for the same price.

Unless I am blind and just did not notice the digipak until now, but I'm almost positive when I bought the CD you only had the regular version available.

Its a difficult situation when dealing with some of the labels. In the case of Century Media its particularly tough. I'm focused on bringing in domestic stock in time for street date. Import digipaks, art books, earbooks, vinyl often show up after. Sometimes the US edition is identical in content to the import except the packaging.

In the case of Barren Earth we received the domestic in time for street date and the digipak was offered to us after street date.

We just received vinyl and art books for Nightwish - two weeks after the street date.

On the bright side, I appreciate that this thread was made because I didn't realize a bonus track version even existed. Thanks to both of you for all the info!