Bass Players!!!

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
This goes to all my four string brothers and anione who wants to post here. What do you think of bass players, for me they are the quite member of the band but when they are really fired up they just get crazy and most people don't like them and they don't get that much girls as a guitar player, why???
But fuck it I love my four string brothers!!! :loco:

pbball.gif

*swish*

I love Bass players more than guitar players...

Bass players are as important as anyone else, in a cliche statement they are the back bone of any group. I just hate when bass players play the exact thing as a guitar player, that annoys the hell out of me, if its that way, then I see no purpose.

I'm a female and I play bass. I looooooove bass. It's the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I wanna be buried with my bass. The one I have, which is my first one, it's so pretty.....

all hail bassists...ever seen a cow bassist? well here he is!
i luv bass, its gives melody and beauty, it is a very underestimated instrument. i took it up rather htan guitar cuz i believe and now know there is more to bass than just the "background to the solo". i luv the melody it gives...ack! i wanna be Sharlee D'Angelo!!!!

by the way....any chiks for me?