Bass Tabs...

EyeAm

Time is now
Aug 1, 2002
Richmond, VA
Visit site
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lack of bass tabs in this world? I can only find one tab for Blackwater Park (Drapery Falls) and I think it's wrong... (www.metaltabs.com). I was just wondering if anyone has tabbed out any songs from Opeth or knows a site with a ton of Opeth bass tabs? If you do, that'd be great... thanks.

Originally posted by EyeAm
Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lack of bass tabs in this world? I can only find one tab for Blackwater Park (Drapery Falls) and I think it's wrong... (www.metaltabs.com). I was just wondering if anyone has tabbed out any songs from Opeth or knows a site with a ton of Opeth bass tabs? If you do, that'd be great... thanks.

Turn the bass knob to SE in your stereo system and listen. At the same time you can pratice your ear...

er... where exactly would you get a stereo with that option? My stereo is a $50 piece of crap and my brother's doesn't have it on it.

Hmm, weird. I haven´t seen stereo w/ out a bass knob...
With SE I ment south-east -> emphasize the bass frequencies.
It´s like it´s position, ya know.

Well, the only thing my brother's stereo has is a bass nob to turn it all the way up or down. You can hear the bass pretty well, but I'm never allowed to use his stereo... (he hates Death Metal). Do you have a picture of the stereo or anything? I'm getting a new one soon, so that would help.

Well, the only thing my brother's stereo has is a bass nob to turn it all the way up or down. You can hear the bass pretty well, but I'm never allowed to use his stereo... (he hates Death Metal). Do you have a picture of the stereo or anything? I'm getting a new one soon, so that would help.

Oh, your poor brother...Well, I think you get a pretty good one with 250 bucks, 300 at highest. Actually, our new system doesn´t
have a real knob, but bass freqs can be added there by pressing
buttons, also other options are available as one being large room-effect which creates a full "nigga bass"- effect. Mine is a Sony, STR-DE475...Quite good device for tabbing and so on.

Yes, the tab for The Way the Drapery Falls is a shit tab. I spent two plus weeks getting it down pat (it was one of the first full songs I learnt) and I was going through some live Opeth vid's.. meanwhile Martin play's something completely fucking different to the tab..
It's the same with Mudvayne, everyone says dig is some shit like 222-223212-222 over and over but its NOTHIGN THAT FUCKING SIMPELT!EHTIGOH