Bassist and Singer needed for Skylab in Italy

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
I'm Chris, I live in the northeastern part of Italy, in the Friuli region. I'm in a band called Skylab, a sort of mix between Samael, Fear Factory, and old Dimmu/Cradle. Currently looking for experienced bassist and singer for this project. Album has been completely the vision of my drummer and completely done by him. He has played and recorded every instrument, and the album is in the mixing stage as we speak. It is his baby, but he is not a dictator and is open to writing input as well. He may have the final say because it's his baby, but we all realize that it's a band and everyone has equal share and respect. It's a serious band, but we're looking more for people who fit the profile, rather than someone who's amazing at his or her instrument, but doesn't really fit the bill. Very relaxed atmosphere, but a serious band, nonetheless. The album is very unique and we're looking forward to promoting it. This isn't a garage band.

If you are interested or have any questions, just visit my myspace page at www.myspace.com/doomblackdeath.

We don't have any samples ready for the public because we don't want any leaks, and we won't have a site up until the album is finished. If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.