Bassplayer from Sweden

Dakk,
Visited your site, great music and quality. Sounds like our friends The Storyteller next door. I don't recognise your bass...what is it...it has no HEAD!!!!

Myself uses a customized Rickenbacker 4001 (1975), Fender Precision (1975) and a pink (öööhhh) Charvel MK5 five string. The Rick is my favourite.

At the moment I'm looking for a new amp and a speaker to even more get that "tube overdrive" sound of for example Geddy Lee, Chris Squire or Lemmy. Any suggestions guys?

You can find a link to The Storyteller at www.hagen.nu

Hans

:D

Hey hrn! I only have one bass at the moment, though when I have enough dollars I'll be getting another one with a custom graphic or something... The bass is a Kubicki "Factor" bass - the ball ends of the strings sit in the headstock & the other end sits in the bridge with a cog-like ratchit thing.. Hard to explain really, but Stu Hamm of Joe Satriani's band uses one & they're just amazing basses - so versatile & easy to play (have a drop D mechanism too!)... Check 'em out on www.kubicki.com ...

As far as amps go gothErika - try Labsystems or Yorkville! I use a Hartke 7000 (350W per side) amp, which is awesome, but DAMN loud! woohoo! :headbang:

:lol: