Bastiaan, check your private messages

i' also gave you my phone number, so you can call me as soon as you can,
if you call tomorrow, you can call me before 9.00, from 10.40 -10.50, from 12.30- 13.40, from 15.20 -15.30 or after 17.10 (sorry, i've got school the whole day)
otherwise speak something into the voicemale

you're my last hope to see antimatter in trier, otherwise i'll have to go to esslingen and that cost a lot (but i don't mind),
if you don't wanne go anymore contact me also

Mariner said:
haha so you cant go! :lol: whos bastiaan btw?
yes, i'll have to go
otherwise i'll go to esslingen by train.

and this bastiaan is someone from leuven, never met him, but he asked iff he can ride along whit us, so we said OK, but now me mates won't go anymore and it is just me and him.

he's got a car and i don't so.....

:yell: sebastiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :yell:

yeah, but he's sick AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHH
and he told me that he still didn't know, sow i said that i will go to the esslingen gig, but that's a 7 hour trip by train and that would cost a 90 € just to get there, and 90 to go back

but if he don't call me i'll go by train to trier, only 35 euro, but that could even be 4€ (gopass till luxemburg) and +- 10€ from lux to trier
so if you wanne go with me let me know,
where are you from?

marginalé said:
yeah, but he's sick AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHH
and he told me that he still didn't know, sow i said that i will go to the esslingen gig, but that's a 7 hour trip by train and that would cost a 90 € just to get there, and 90 to go back

but if he don't call me i'll go by train to trier, only 35 euro, but that could even be 4€ (gopass till luxemburg) and +- 10€ from lux to trier
so if you wanne go with me let me know,
where are you from?
well i'm in gent now, but i guess i won't have the time to come. tomorrow i'm till 18 in brussels, and i've class at 10 the next day. hej we met you know, i helped you conversating with mehdi at the anathema gig last december :cool:
if there was a car going i could have been very tempted to jump into it, but with trains and money and all... just another time. i could hitchhike, but there's too little time to do so

it will be a next tiiiiime

siderea said:
well i'm in gent now, but i guess i won't have the time to come. tomorrow i'm till 18 in brussels, and i've class at 10 the next day. hej we met you know, i helped you conversating with mehdi at the anathema gig last december :cool:
if there was a car going i could have been very tempted to jump into it, but with trains and money and all... just another time. i could hitchhike, but there's too little time to do so

it will be a next tiiiiime
no car, just me , a tran till luxemburg, andhopefully a nice person who pickes up hith hykers

thank for the mail btw, i've contacted boulevard breezer, but they also cancelled 2 weeks ago, still no other band

nice to meet you!! :cool:

marginalé said:
no car, just me , a tran till luxemburg, andhopefully a nice person who pickes up hith hykers

thank for the mail btw, i've contacted boulevard breezer, but they also cancelled 2 weeks ago, still no other band

nice to meet you!! :cool:
so your still in need for a band to play in the very same place as THE GUYS FROM BREAKLOSE well... groups out there, raise your hands and take a chance on playing LIVE in MERKSPLAS with BEAUTIFUL GIRLS in the audience and that!

manuel.close.paint.JPG

sure thing

that's emanuel, the winddog living at our student place.

(winddog = tochthond)

he asked me to get his picture on board because he wants to get famous.

(unlike dora i don't think about the question wether fluffy pets are alive or not, the people at my place and me talk regularly with them. we know eachothers history and that).