Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities - Quarterfinal Match 4

Who would you like to see naked the most?

• Atomic Kitten

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Aimee Sweet

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
So this is the last quarterfinal match. On Monday, the semi-finals will start, and this whole silly contest will be over by the end of next week. But today it's Atomic Kitten vs. Aimee Sweet!

Much to Black Lagoon's dismay, Atomic Kitten won it's last match by beating Jamie Lynn Sigler 9-5. In the meantime, Aimee Sweet (who ironically can be seen naked all over the internet) defeated Shakira 12-6.

So who would you like to see naked the most?

And the pics, in case you forgot what these lovely ladies look like...

Atomic Kitten
67.jpg

Aimee Sweet
1728PR014.jpg

Aimee Sweet is nice, but she's not really all that. The only reason she got this far is because she's already naked in the pics that Nafnikufesin put up. I say go with the obviously better looking Atomic Kitten.

Okay. Aimee Sweet is all that, but she's already naked.
I voted to see the Pussies of the Atomic Kittens, so I can see them naked, as well as seeing Aimee Sweet naked (already).
Remember folks, Aimee Sweet IS naked! What do you want, her to take off her flesh?:eek:

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Okay. Aimee Sweet is all that, but she's already naked.
I voted to see the Pussies of the Atomic Kittens, so I can see them naked, as well as seeing Aimee Sweet naked (already).
Remember folks, Aimee Sweet IS naked! What do you want, her to take off her flesh?:eek:
My sentiments exactly. I've already seen Aimee naked plenty o'times, so as sweet as she is, my vote goes to Black Lagoon's "mooses" :lol: