Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities - THE FINAL!

Who would you like to see naked the most?

• Christina Aguilera

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Eliza Dushku

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
So after a month or so of screwing around, it all comes down to this...the battle for who you devoted Anthrax board members want to see naked the most. After starting with a list of 48 celebrities picked from those that you had nominated, the final battle is between Christina Aguilera and Eliza Dushku.

Christina topped group one, beating out Shakira, Britney Spears, and Avril Lavigne, before knocking out Bruce Willis, and Susan Ward in subsequent rounds, and narrowly escaped the semi-finals with an 8-7 win over Vanessa Marcil.

Eliza easily won group 3, knocking out Tarja Turunen, Nicole Kidman, and Jayne Heitmeyer, before dropping Catherine Zeta Jones and Denise Richards in the later rounds. In the semi-finals, she destroyed Atomic Kitten 18-3.

So who would you like to see naked the most?

Given that this is the finals, let's see a few pics of the lovely ladies.

Christina Aguilera
christina001.jpg

christina026.jpg

christina061.jpg

Eliza Dushku
eliza008.jpg

eliza001.jpg

eliza050.jpg

The poll will remain open for 48 hours. Make your vote count!

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
'Scuse me while I go watch Die Hard a few times....

Kick ass! Me too!

Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
John McClane: No fucking shit, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Only a couple more hours left of voting, with Eliza leading by a close margin. I wonder if I should try to superimpose her head on naked images so that people can actually get to see what they voted for :lol:

That's a PROMISE!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see CA lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Eliza Dushku...the celebrity that Anthrax fans want to see naked the most.

Perhaps Anthrax can persuade her to star in a video for the upcoming album? And then in that video, she can get naked and dance around while the band plays?

Hey, it could happen... :lol:

Bah, both have horrible make-up sense. I'll stick with freeze framing the end of Resident Evil on the DVD. But perhaps I've said too much.

Yeah, Eliza DoucheCrew wasn't my favorite, but she's better than Christina Haggylera.
If you want to see Christina naked, look at the cover of "Rolling Stone".