Battle of the Maiden Songs - NEW POLLS

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Kids

After much painstaking writing-down-of-all-Maiden-songs-on-little-bits-of-paper-and-picking-them-out-randomly, I've come up with a new poll:

:headbang: Battle of the Maiden Songs!! :headbang:

You probably guessed that from the subject header, though, right?

This includes all of the songs from the studio albums, as well as all b-sides that the band wrote (which will be noted with "B-Side" next to the name - this doesn't include live tracks or "Mission From 'Arry", which wasn't a song), AND "Virus", AND "Women In Uniform" (seeing as they were both released as singles). In the polls you will be asked to vote for 3 songs from the list. The top 6 songs in each poll will then go on to the next round, and so on and so forth until we have a winner.

The polls will appear throughout the evening, and will remain until it's obvious that everyone is done voting.

I hope you enjoy what will prove to be a major moment in the history of Maiden Downunder and, indeed, the Internet itself.

*bow*

F**king hell, I dont think ive ever been as bored as you are at the moment Spiffy :D

[color=#AOEOOA]And then the top 10 songs will be re-recorded terribly by Spawny and the Maiden Downunder band and distributed through your local metal store.

You know it'll happen.[/color]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we just need roadies and a bass player and the Maiden Downunder Iron Maiden band can start our world tour :lol:

Does that mean I have to leave? Ive been practicing guitar lots lately... Maybe you can all kick me out then we can do a reunion tour in a few months and go for the big money!