Beans Burn on the Grill

Ordered a Yoshinoya combo the other day, what was normally filling as fuck, was no more than an hors d'oeuvre. They kept the price around the same ballpark, but used the sleight of hand trick of making the food carton uber shallow. Definitely less meat on top to boot. Fucking scheister fuggs, id rather be charged MORE and be full than play these games of illusion.

I eat home made ish 95% of the time, may up it to 98%, with the only luxury being my once a month sushi satiation.

I'm a white male property owner and I eat out EVERY day for lunch.

I will gladly pay someone $5 to $15 (with tip) to make me a great sammitch!

$5 at the local health food store, $15 for a giant pig sliced up on a huge loaf of diabetes.

Breakfast I make at home. And dinner usually eat out once a week. Sometimes twice.

What the F is this thread title even F'in about anyhow, burritos?

Oh and Jerry, don't forget to check out the price of mini pies next grocery run. Last I bought some they were 33 cents each and I was insulted.

Although the real definition is a beehive...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Byke

byke
a woman who is physically, emotionally, and romantically linked with women but identifies as bisexual or as a byke in order to accomodate her occassional attraction to men. She doesn't identify as a full on lesbian but is close.

Related to Kinsey's Sexuality Scale. The Kinsey Report was written in the 1940s and 50s which found that there are more than the presumed 3 levels of sexuality (straight, bisexual, or gay), but that there are a multitude of sexual orientations. The report came up with a sliding 0-6 scale, defining "0" as completely heterosexual, all the way up to "6" as completely homosexual. A byke is a woman who would identify around a 4-5 level on the scale.

Derived from the two words "bisexual" and "dyke" = byke. Byke is sometimes used as a comical reference to deny the rigid societal regulations of sexuality. A related word that a woman might also use is "queer" in order to relate with the LGBT community.

Mara: hmm, i don't want to date most men but sometimes i find myself attracted to certain guys. i'm kind of confused.
Sara: well, your sexuality is up to you, ya know. wouldn't you agree that you are basically a lesbian, or dyke. we could call you a byke - basically you're gay but sometimes you like guys...not full on bisexual.

Anna: you're a dirty bi!
Callie: naw, im a Byke! i love the ladies...i connect with women almost always. but i reserve the right to occasionally date a man.
Anna: Ha...ok. i'll give ya that.
by selvy January 14, 2006

But more recently...

Byke

Made famous by rapper Plies. Byke is another word for back.
Joe said to John, “Hey man, I’m parked in the byke of the club!”

Jalen to Tyler: “Man her ass is so fat. I can’t wait to hit from the byke.
by Tvtime1 February 19, 2018

Last edited: