Beast in the East! Paul Dianno DVD!!!!!

phlogiston

Bejabbers!
Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
Visit site
We all know that Maiden don't like releasing stuff when there's big competition around (like St Anger).

Well, take a look at this!

http://pauldianno.com/beastintheeast.shtml

I reckon we've got another 3 month delay on DOD because of this now :(

(For the record, I'll be buying this DVD, and most likely enjoying it! I'm quite looking forward to it, as a matter of fact.)

That does sounds like a cool DVD, but it still shits me that Dianno still uses the whole 'original Iron Maiden vocalist' thing and playing tracks from those albums as his claim to fame. It was over 20 years ago dude, time to move on. I do like the guy, but I think he should focus more on trying to prove himself with new material.

I think it's more a tool of his management/label. How many metalheads don't know that Di'anno wasn't in Maiden? It's superfluous now. If they don't know it, they're not really into metal so they won't care. Praying Mantis just put out a new album, but I bet they didn't have a sticker on it that says: "Featuring Denis Stratton (ex-Iron Maiden)", because that would be silly.

I love all the Dianna era Maiden, and I love Dianno still singing it today. :headbang:

Yaeh I am alive , had a lot of personal things to deal with .......mainly being retrenched from my job with Commonwealth Bank another 3 weeks to go i think......
Koichi you going to the Dungeon gig at Rockape on the 9th of August . I should have finsihed with Commonwealth by then and will looking to releaee some tension.........

:lol: Hilarious to see Translyvania and Genghis Khan in the set list though!

Almost a better looking cover than recent Maiden efforts.
You can almost be certain it will have a better sound and mix too.

beastintheeast.jpg

Koichi said:
I'm going for sure, if you couldn't be arsed going back out to tuggers after it, you can crash on my floor.

Many beers for us.

Oh looks like at date then..........
Um were is Rockape in Dickson.............