BEASTO BLANCO Feat. ALICE COOPER's CHUCK GARRIC: 'Death Rattle' Video Released

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
"Death Rattle", the new video from BEASTO BLANCO, the band fronted by long time ALICE COOPER bassist Chuck Garric, can be seen below. The song is taken from BEASTO BLANCO's self-titled, full-length second album, which was released on November 25 via Rat Pak Records. "Beasto Blanco" is the follow-up to the band's critically acclaimed 2013 release "Live Fast, Die Loud" (Rat Pak Records), which was endorsed by the likes of movie actor Johnny Depp, IRON MAIDEN drummer Nicko McBrain, producer Bob Ezrin, and many more. The latest effort, which was produced by Ryan Greene (ALICE COOPER, LITA FORD, MR. BIG), features 11 new tracks and an amped-up cover version of Alice's hit song "Feed My Frankenstein" that also features Alice's daughter and BEASTO bandmate Calico Cooper. Influenced by bands such as WHITE ZOMBIE and MOTÖRHEAD, BEASTO BLANCO's all new 12-song, sophomore effort is a potent mix of heavy riffs, driving bass and melodic choruses. "I'm very proud of this release," says Chuck Garric. "This new album showcases the bands evolution as songwriters and our unity as a musical force." Calico adds: "This record is like a baseball bat to the chest that you want more and more of." The track listing for "Beasto Blanco" is: 01. Buried Angels 02. Grind 03. Feed My Frankenstein (ALICE COOPER cover) 04. Carcosa 05. Death Rattle 06. Dark Matter 07. Sadhana 08. I Rise 09. Machine Girl 10. Honey 11. Blind Drive 12. Damnation BEASTO BLANCO's fall/winter tour will include a string of U.S headline dates, as well as an arena tour of Europe with German hard rock heavyweights BÖHSE ONKELZ. They return home to the U.S for another run of headline dates that will conclude with performances on the 2017 Monsters Of Rock cruise in February.
beastoblancosecondalbum.jpg

Continue reading...