Beckham Chokes!!!!!

Bollocks! He may have missed, but it was the referee's shocking goal disallowal that cost England the game, god damn asshole!

No, that decision was right, I think it was Terry who blocked the keepers way and by definition, that's a foul. You cant block the keeper in the 5m zone, period.

It could have went either way, the goalie jumped into Terri, but Terri also wrapped his arm around him, it was a ballsy call no matter what though. I am happy for Greece though, they deserved to beat France.

Taking into account the laziness and total lack of ideas shown by the french.. yeah. I would have liked to see them win the trophy earlier.. but not after the last few matches. What a waste of potential.. geez.

I only know that Ricardo,Portugal's goalie,handed England by himself on those last two shoots: he stops one and then scores one

Yea, France played a terrible game, i thought Henry and Zidan would have done more, Henry especially, the header he missed should have tied it up, you can't miss those kind of opportunities. The only spark Frnace got was from Saha, but they didnt get him in the game in time for him to make a real impact.