Behold my guitarristic überskillz0rs

Change the picks you use. Now!
Cool thingy :cool: I liked the guitar tone, btw. It's not my preference but it sounds interesting...what did you use?

I used POD 2.0 through Genius speakers. :D

Anyway, I forgot what preset I used, maybe when I get my POD back I can play a little with it and find the sound again. I think it had a really really weird flanger which sounded like spaceships, but it was at a very low volume, so it ended being a cool sound. :D

Missiles said:
I used POD 2.0 through Genius speakers. :D

Anyway, I forgot what preset I used, maybe when I get my POD back I can play a little with it and find the sound again. I think it had a really really weird flanger which sounded like spaceships, but it was at a very low volume, so it ended being a cool sound. :D
i got to mess with my friends pod 2.0 the other day... it was complete fucking garbage, i couldn't get a damn tone i liked out of it, even after an hour of tweaking... its cab sims suck balls... i had to pull my vamp pro out of my uhaul so i could jam and like how it sounded lol

There are only 10 types of people in the w... oh, sorry...

There are only 2 types of people in the world, those who like POD and those who like V-Amp. :D

Missiles said:
There are only 10 types of people in the w... oh, sorry...

There are only 2 types of people in the world, those who like POD and those who like V-Amp. :D
the vamp gets dogged too much :( i can get so many great tones out of the vamp2/vamp pro, i couldn't get the same result from the pod :(