believe it or not...

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
believe it or not i had an amazing wonderful awesome time at the new jersey metalfest. however, i do not look forward to revisiting NJ any time soon ever.

You didnt tell me you were going.
confused.gif

i wasn't aware of the fact either. maybe my not having anything to do with new jersey, metalfests, or this board were part of the reasons. nonetheless, i am currently experiencing a state of shock.

@thorns of sorrow: covenant's northern lights is very overrated. :p

rahvin.

rahvin said:
i wasn't aware of the fact either. maybe my not having anything to do with new jersey, metalfests, or this board were part of the reasons. nonetheless, i am currently experiencing a state of shock.

@thorns of sorrow: covenant's northern lights is very overrated. :p

rahvin.

Wolfsheim's Spectators, however, isn't. Just love that album :)

changing the subject back to ME, in honor of my having such a good weekend, my dog woke me up about 3 hrs after i got home and went to sleep, and then a bit later, when i fell asleep again, took a vindictive shit all over the floor. then on our walk, he picked up this old, frozen possum's tail that the melting snow had re-revealed. dammit, i thought we had seen the last of that possum. BUT NOOOOO. ew. blechy.

also, NJ/Newark area/uber-ghetto-where-the-fest-was-located totally sucks. one more also, yahoo maps totally sucks.