Belladona

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
a saw Joey Belladonna on wednesday night the band Played ALL ANTHRAX SONGS. gOD I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM WITH jOEY AGAIN.
aNY ONE CATCH HIS SHOWS. cHECK OUT HIS WEBSITEhttp://www.joeybelladonna.com/index.shtml

Fuck, you all slag Belladonna, you all slag Spitz, what the FUCK is wrong with you people? If they weren't in the band at all, Anthrax wouldn't have their huge fan base they have today. Yes, yes I know Charlie wrote 99.9% of the tunes. Yes, yes I KNOW Bush is a better vocalist. My point is, without them, they wouldn't be the "heroes" they are today because everyone's contribution NO MATTER HOW SMALL did make a subtle if not HUGE impact on the genre. Just my 2.

I agree with Phxthrax, Joey and Spitz are a big part of the classic albums like SoE and PoT. If Spitz hadn't fallen out with everyone I'd like to see him back in the band - I think they really miss having a proper lead guitarist. It's not so great having 3 different lead players per album.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
I agree with Phxthrax, Joey and Spitz are a big part of the classic albums like SoE and PoT. If Spitz hadn't fallen out with everyone I'd like to see him back in the band - I think they really miss having a proper lead guitarist. It's not so great having 3 different lead players per album.

Amen brother!

Phxthrax said:
Fuck, you all slag Belladonna, you all slag Spitz, what the FUCK is wrong with you people? If they weren't in the band at all, Anthrax wouldn't have their huge fan base they have today. Yes, yes I know Charlie wrote 99.9% of the tunes. Yes, yes I KNOW Bush is a better vocalist. My point is, without them, they wouldn't be the "heroes" they are today because everyone's contribution NO MATTER HOW SMALL did make a subtle if not HUGE impact on the genre. Just my 2.

agreed! i also don't understand why most of the people here hate Belladonna and Spitz so much! They were parts of Anthrax, and Anthrax wouldn't have been the same without them in the 80's. i don't care what others think about Spitz and Belladonna. my respect goes out to them for their work on some of my alltime-favorite records.

peace!

I have always loved the old Thrax stuff. But anyway I also think Joey has always been very weak vocalist and is the weakest link on ATL and SOE. Now he's singing in Anthrax cover band or something? That's just pathetic. I'm not trying to slag him, but from what I've heard, he's become a joke.

What are ya gonna do? Bands change, Metallica was still good after Cliff and will be good after Jason. Anthrax has always been innovative and will continue to evolve. I mean hell, do you want it called Bushthrax, like Van Hagar? If the fellas got Spitz dead to them, he had to have acted like a real ass, and I read that Joey pulled a David Lee and got all uppity. Pete and Ace screwed up there chances again too, shit happens. One constant- Charlie, Frank and Scott take the music seriously and we always get our moneys worth. dnabnikufesin, I say!! :hotjump:

Phxthrax said:

I agree %100! I too am a fan of the oldschool sounding Anthrax, even though I love Anthrax with JB, I still appreciate the old school sound and I would actually catch the Belladona band if they came through my town.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

johnnieCzech said:
I have always loved the old Thrax stuff. But anyway I also think Joey has always been very weak vocalist and is the weakest link on ATL and SOE. Now he's singing in Anthrax cover band or something? That's just pathetic. I'm not trying to slag him, but from what I've heard, he's become a joke.

I concur. :headbang: