BELLUM Featuring Former DEVILDRIVER Members: Audio Of REBEL RADIO Interview Posted On

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Chicago's Rebel Radio recently conducted an interview with Santa Barbara, California-based metallers BELLUM, who feature in their ranks two founding members of the bands DEVILDRIVER (Evan Pitts and Jonathan Miller) and BUILT ON DECAY (Alex Chantes and Andy Villasenor). You can now listen to the chat using the SoundCloud widget below. Says BELLUM: "BELLUM has been an artistic release since Evan Pitts' departure from DEVILDRIVER. Pitts teamed up with Alex Chantes and later recruited Andy Villasenor. It had been productive, magical and sacred, but it was never revealed. Its evolution started to take shape when Jon Miller joined the creative process." Pitts left DEVILDRIVER in 2004, with Miller following in 2011. Miller called his exit from the group at the time "the most difficult decision of my life" but "something that I needed to do for myself."BELLUM is:Evan Pitts - Vocals, GuitarJonathan Miller - BassAlex Chantes - DrumsAndy Villasenor - Guitar

More...