Belo Horzionte - Brazil Tour

• Thread starter Leonardo Gomes de Oliveira
  • Start date
L

Leonardo Gomes de Oliveira

I was there saturday night 05/18, at Belo Horizonte city.
I am luck guy. If you loose it, I am sorry. Thanks Saxon.
Please, Rock You Again in Brazil.
After three days the sounds are screaming in my head, I can hear...
I have something to say about the Brazilian tour, in Belo Horizonte:
Many fans at Minas Gerais state, where BH is placed, did not know about Saxon presentation. I was talking with them and nobody saw any announcement at TV, radio or newspaper. The responsible for advertisements did not make his jobs.
I knew about it because a friend knows that I am fan and he told me.
Everybody started to ask: Did you see any information? Did you hear something? How did you know that Saxon was coming ?
The answer for all questions: NO - I don’t know anything.
Please, the next time when you are coming back to Brazil, take care with your money and save it; because you are paying someone to spread the information and commercials and they are not doing good job. They did not make best works and must be better because we expected announcements from them. What they are doing: Nothing.

Lego – From BR – Belo Horizonte

Glad to hear that a Brazilian loves SAXON. How many people was at the concert?

What was the backing band's name? Why was Rio cancelled?

I am a Scottish SAXON fan that is going to Vitoria in July. My girlfriend is form there. I would have loved to have seen Saxon in Brazil.

Hi there !

Well, what Leonardo wrote was the truth...Cogumelo did not made their work right, they didn't promoted it the way it must have been. But as I'm always 'in the scene' and all my friends are metalers I knew they were coming to my city. I have seen just 3 posters here.
I think it's always good to play in different cities and I'm glad I have seen the band, it was fantastic!! But my deception was : there was only 500 people in the venue! A shame. Lots of people I know don't wanted to see them, they did not know what they missed, a true and powerful heavy metal gig!!!
So, this fact makes me think of what the band members felt...none of them seemed to be down (Nibbs Carter!), fortunately, but they do deserve MUCH more!
Sorry, I don't know why the Rio show was canceled, people there is losing lots of good concerts, seems that no one right now is interested in bringing bands to play in the city... the band that opened the gig here is from Rio. Allegro.

Now, off topic :I know Vitória, I have been there many times, the beach, hehe!

Thanks for the information about the SAXON gig. It doesn't matter the size of the crowd as long as everyone had a great time. I would love to have been there.