Benedictum for PowerFest!!!

Benedictum is NOTHING like Arch Enemy. On their disc they do a fucking AWESOME rendition of Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules from Sabbath and I think RJD would say that Veronica, their singer, does a better job than he does!

I would suggest checking them out.

I was looking at thier disc this weekend. The guy who owns the store I go to told me that the singer sounds just like Ronnie James Dio. I was going to pick up the disc because I have heard really good things about it but I got the first Dreamland disc instead.

83773581_l.gif

129455374_l.jpg

210012504_l.jpg

Zod

I was looking at thier disc this weekend. The guy who owns the store I go to told me that the singer sounds just like Ronnie James Dio. I was going to pick up the disc because I have heard really good things about it but I got the first Dreamland disc instead.

Umm.. you hate DIO with a passion. Why would you even consider it?

I dont hate Dio, just not a huge fan.

:lol: Well, I wouldn't know that from the two times I saw him with you and you were cursing him throughout the whole set.......

I am not a monstrous DIO fan, though I do highly appreciate his classic tracks. Also, love his work with Sabbath. Can't wait for the Heaven and Hell tour.