Berlin Guys

StefTD

Jun 29, 2005
Esslingen, Germany
So I am going on my first real vacation since 2007, visiting a friend of us in Berlin from thursday to monday.
My gf is going to have some kind of "girl-day" with two friends for a day, so I have some freetime in Berlin,
anyone has tips what (already visited Berlin two times - so I've seen the tourist-basics already) to do
or is up for beer, just hit me up.

Would be cool to meet some of you or get some insider-info, I am not a guy that visits metal-bars or something,
more laid back and interested in cultural stuff, design, photography and music.

on our last trip to berlin my wife got this:

[ame]http://www.amazon.de/Verborgene-Orte-Berlin-Axel-Klappoth/dp/394203302X[/ame]
helps a lot if you wanna see something besides the mainstream!

Shoot me a PM, maybe I have some time to hang (plus: I'm a swabian fellow :D )

An echter Schwoab in Bärlin? ;) Irgendwelche Tipps (Restaurants o.ä.)

70cent for a half liter of beer is nothing special in Germany Ermz ;)
There are even some brewerys that sell a beer case (20x 0,5 litre) for 5-7€, and I am not
talking about Öttinger (really cheap German beer).

An echter Schwoab in Bärlin? ;) Irgendwelche Tipps (Restaurants o.ä.)

70cent for a half liter of beer is nothing special in Germany Ermz ;)
There are even some brewerys that sell a beer case (20x 0,5 litre) for 5-7€, and I am not
talking about Öttinger (really cheap German beer).

Was suchst denn? Generell kann ich dir die Seite www.top10berlin.de empfehlen, die Tipps sind eigentlich immer ziemlich spot on! Und ja, studiere hier :)

Restaurants?
In welchem Gebiet biste denn unterwegs?

Im Bereich Schöneberg/Kreuzberg könnte ich dir nen paar ziemlich geile empfehlen...

If you have some hipster love and if you like civil-cops the mauerpark is awesome :lol:

my iPhone fucked me up, so I wasn't able to check the thread again, anyways, it was just way too warm.
Visited a few of the standard things like Mauerpark and ate some good stuff ;)

my iPhone fucked me up, so I wasn't able to check the thread again, anyways, it was just way too warm.
Visited a few of the standard things like Mauerpark and ate some good stuff ;)

Have you been to Mustafa's Gemüse Kabap in Kreuzberg?
It's all the latest rage but with an est. waiting time of ~ 45min.